Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Here's my list...
1. Read at least 52 books in 2013...I'm going for a goal I know I can achieve this year
2. Allow a total of 2 new books a MONTH into the house. (a difficult, but essential one)
3. Write reviews of books within 24 hours of finishing. Or at least take detailed notes.
4. Read a couple of classics to prepare for next years uni course.
5. Read a good mix of adult, YA and kids books and be unafraid of mixing genres.
7. Say no-no matter how tempting! Realistically, I can't read all the review books I'm offered so I'm not going to try. I'll be operating a very strict review book acceptance policy.
8. Get back into the habit of participating in the blog community.
9. Update seriously out of date Review A-Z and interview links (ongoing from 2012-eeek)
10. Read The Distant Hours by Kate Morton (a compulsory goal-for the 3rd year running!)